Wednesday, June 23, 2010

as an amateur!!!!!!










this was like the beginning!!!!! got my new cam!!! was really excited!!!!!!! went about clicking just anything!!!!! it was a great experience!!!!!! having a new DSLR!!!!! not many have the opportunity!!!!!!! it was because of this i got to know where my interest actually lied!!!!!! my first "THANKS" will and should go to Arya!!!!! he would lend me his camera and i would shoot anything that would come in sight!!!! but i don't know why things got sour between us!!!!!! never mind, shit happens!!!!!! and thanks a million t ma, pa, grandpa, chotu kaku, mota kaku..... and al........ thanks for getting me the cam and letting me pursue what i what i have wanted to...... i ll never be able to thank you people enough!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. guys......
    if ya goin thru da blog....
    please leave ya comments.....
    it wud mean a lot t me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY EXCELLENT!. GUD GOIN. THE 2ND PIC IS HARSHA I GUESS! AM I RIGHT?

    HAPPY BLOGGING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is......
    twas one of our photography xams tat we did at Schemes rd, Race Course......

    ReplyDelete